What are the Reason (s) and how to Avoid Your Google Adsense Account from Getting Banned?
1. Invalid Activities. This is funny though but it happens. Some people deliberately click on their Google Adsense Ads while others encourage their friends to click on them as well. They are called invalid activities because they are not legal, See how Google Adsense quickly discover invalid clicks; being a blogger, your IP is not unknown to Google and when you click on your own Ads it is the same IP you’re using. When your friends click on your Ads, this is how it would look like:
Your friend ==> typed your site url into their browser, after loading he doesn’t even have time to read your contents instead he/she will go straight for the kill (clicking on your Ads). And if you observe very well, it’s different from when a reader from a search engine clicks on your Ads.
Some others because the they don’t want to use their IP decides that the café would be a better way to cheat on Google Adsense thereby making huge impact on their earnings not knowing of the great damage been made by them and finally when they’ve been served with a taste of their own medicine, they have little or no chance of Google Adsense re-activating their account.
Keep your hands clean if you’ve been seeing this as a great way of generating quick revenue using Google Adsense and aslo, do find time to read their program policies.
2. Do not confuse adjacent images – It was a common policy by Google Adsense to increase CTR by placing the same number of images as the number of text ads, which falsely gave the impression that text ads represented an explanation to these images. Shading with Image: Placing Google Adsense Image ad unit with adjacent images can be a great and smart move, but it is not allowed. Google TOS doesn’t allow the use of shading your AdSense image ads with adjacent images, so make sure that the ads and images are not arranged in a way that could easily mislead or confuse your loyal visitors.
3. Bots traffic is one of the fastest ways of receiving a quick ban from Google Adsense if you are the kind of person that get involved in this type of traffic. When you receive good quality traffic from search engines to your website daily, there is no doubt about you making cool cash with Google Adsense because you will definitely receive favor from your readers.
Some websites receive little or no traffic from search engines and to be sincere with you, it is more frustrating and hopes lose when you spend quality time writing a quality article only for it to receive little or no views. It leads to having a second thought about the bots traffic being the best option you could think of.
When Google Adsense detects bots traffic from your own end, be sure of one thing that your ban is around watching you in 3D waiting to be served at the right moment and when that happens, you have little chance of having your account back.
Consider reading Adsense landing page Quality guidelines, which will give you ample amount of idea, what Google expect from your pages and also, avoid engaging yourself with bots traffic because it would turn out to be your worst nightmare later, so be patient and don’t rush into doing things that you would end up regretting.
4. Google looks for the quality standard websites, so avoid putting unwanted links, pop-ups on your website or blog. Keep the interface neat with proper navigation and all.
5. Google doesn’t support all the languages to qualify for the Adsense program as at the time of writing this article. If you have an approved Adsense account and you are using it on a website whose language doesn’t qualify Adsense TOS, then make changes as soon as possible. Especially, if you are using any method to make your website multilingual and serving Ads on it, this will be considered as violation.
7. If you are using AdBlocker alternative in your website to show alternative contents to the users who have enabled Adblock on their browsers, I will suggest you do it smartly, because wrong alternative content could disable your adsense account permanently.
Google Adsense is the most popular advertisement service from Google that gives us recurring revenue, and it’s worth keeping safe. So, do find time to read and comply with their terms and conditions to stay out of trouble